Monday, January 22, 2018

Clarification on Entering New Apps into WorkFlows

Hi guys,

I have been checking the apps lately. I have noticed a few inconsistencies that I just wanted to clarify. As always, continue to check to make sure the patron does not have a previous card or a balance with us before creating a new account. Additionally, make sure we enter Charge History Rule as Circrule. When a patron is a TX resident but not a Houston resident, we select NR-Waiver for Cat1. NonRes is for out-of-state purchased library cards. When entering emails and phone numbers, separate them only by a comma and no spaces. If you have any questions about this, please ask me and I will try to answer it or find the answer, likely the latter.

Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

DVD Renewals