Hello Everyone,
I contacted Somer Newland regarding Sirsi Workflows resetting to system defaults. This is what she told me.
I tried it, and it worked for me. This information is most useful for those checking in serials, but I suppose if other modules have been reset to system defaults then they can be changed similarly. Let me know if I can be of any assistance.
~Erica
I contacted Somer Newland regarding Sirsi Workflows resetting to system defaults. This is what she told me.
Default properties are controlled on each computer, so the latest Windows update has restored the system defaults for Sirsi WorkFlows. Here’s how you can change this:
Right Click on the Check In wizard.Choose Properties.Click the Defaults tab.Choose Item ID for Search Index and HOU-JOH for Search library.Click OK.
I tried it, and it worked for me. This information is most useful for those checking in serials, but I suppose if other modules have been reset to system defaults then they can be changed similarly. Let me know if I can be of any assistance.
~Erica
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.